Wednesday, October 29, 2014

5 ingredient Pasta Salad

I made this for recipe club the other day and it was absolutely delicious and totally easy.
(Original recipe/image here)
1 pound (dry) penne pasta
1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers (I used DeLallo) drained and roughly chopped
1 (6-ounce) jar basil pesto (about 3/4 cup)
1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese, diced (I just used the shredded mozarella I had on hand)
3 handfuls fresh arugula (I used the mixed greens I had in the fridge)

DIRECTIONS:


Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water al dente, according to package instructions. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot.
In a large serving bowl, toss pasta with the remaining ingredients until combined. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...