The cookies really are so delicious.
The honey and butterscotch taste amazing together.
So for her and you... the cabin fever cookie recipe :)
¾ cup butter, softened
½ cup peanut butter
¾ cup sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1¼ cup all-purpose flour
2 cups whole grain oats cereal (or rolled oats)
1 cup butterscotch pieces (I threw in some chocolate chips as well!)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In an electric mixer, beat butter and peanut butter on medium-high speed for about 30 seconds.
3. Add sugar, brown sugar, honey, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat until combined.
4. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
5. Beat in flour, oats, and butterscotch pieces.
6. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are light brown.
8. Let cool on a wire rack.