Sometimes having breakfast for dinner is what just sounds good. This is a one of my favorites. Granted, it is better in the summer when I can go out and pick fresh zucchini, peppers, and tomatoes from the garden, but its delicious at any season. It's good and good for you!
1. Chop to a small dice and saute in a small amount of olive oil, your favorite vegetables:
any color bell peppers, red or yellow onion, zucchini, mushrooms, spinach, cooked potatoes, etc.
2. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, scramble enough eggs for the number of people you are feeding.
4. Pour over sauted vegetables and gently stir until cooked through.
5. Top with your favorite cheese-crumbled feta or sharp cheddar are my favorites.
Serve right away.