Thursday, January 5, 2017

Salted toffee chocolate chip cookies

I love a good classic chocolate chip cookie, but if you're looking for a twist on the original and an ABSOLUTELY to die for cookie - you've got to try this one. My friend Jazmine has brought them to me a couple times and I finally had to make them for myself. So so good!

1/2 lb unsalted butter
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
3 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup Heath toffee pieces
2 xl Symphony bars chopped (I used Guittard milk chocolate chips)
flaked sea salt

Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, add vanilla and eggs and mix. In a separate bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda. With the mixer on low, add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Mix in toffee and chocolate until combined (do not overmix!) Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop 12 cookies on a sheet pan and top with a little sea salt. Pop in the freezer for 30 minutes - then bake for 15-18 minutes until the edges are light and brown.

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...