Saturday, January 6, 2024

COCONUT-LIME CHICKEN CHILI




Ingredients

6 chicken tenders

1 (10 oz) can coconut milk

1 cup chicken broth (optional! I like my soup thinner, but you can leave this ingredient out)

1 (12 oz) jar salsa verde

1 (14 oz) can hominy, drained

1 (14 oz) can of corn, drained ( I often use frozen corn instead)

1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles

1 1/2 tsp cumin

1 tsp garlic

salt + pepper 

juice of one fresh lime

Instructions

To cook in the instant pot, place everything in the instant pot, seal, and press the soup button. Cook for 35 minutes. I let it sit at warming for 15 minutes after. Removed chicken, shred, then returned to pot.


I like to top it with cilantro, avocado, queso fresco and homemade tortilla strips! 

No comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...