Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oven-Roasted Brussel Sprouts

I know I've posted a recipe before about roasted vegetables-the best way to eat any vegetable in my opinion. I'm not a huge fan of brussel sprouts but I eat them because they are good for me. The main reason I don't like them is the awful way they leave the house smelling. Problems solved. Oven roasted brussel sprouts make this stinky, so-so vegetable delicious and nutty tasting and still very good for me! Trust me. Try it.

1 lb fresh, small brussel sprouts
2 T olive oil
sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste

Wash sprouts. Cut them in half. Toss with olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast in a hot oven, 425 degrees for about 30-40 minutes until lightly browned. Toss them half way through the cooking time.

1 comment:

the momma said...

Throw some bacon/prosciutto and balsamic vinegar before you roast and talk about HEAVEN!!! And I officially don't like Brussels Sprouts. -Lori

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...