¾ lb. fresh Chinese egg noodles
1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
¼ c. hoisin sauce or Asian peanut dipping sauce (I prefer peanut sauce and use more than 1/4 cup!!)
2 T. soy sauce
4 tsp. minced garlic
1/3 c. sliced green onions
2 c. broccoli slaw (grated mixed vegetables)
1 ½ c. chopped cooked chicken or tofu or combo
1 c. bean sprouts
3 T. chopped cilantro
2 T. olive oil for stir frying
1. Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 4 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Toss with sesame oil.
2. In a small bowl, combine hoisin and soy sauce.
3. Pour 1 T. oil into a 12 inch non-stick fry pan. Add garlic, green onions, shredded vegetables and stir fry for about 2-4 minutes. Add chicken and bean sprouts and stir. Pour into a bowl and keep warm.
4. Wipe frying pan clean. Pour remaining 1 T. oil into pan over medium heat. Add noodles; Stir and turn occasionally until light brown about 3-5 minutes.
5. Pour hoisin mixture and chicken mixture over noodles. Add cilantro, and mix gently.